Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I want to share a card with you all that I made for inspiration as a 
DT member of Stamprints.

I love birds and think blue jays are beautiful,
although some of them here can be plenty noisy, lol.
...For This Card - Step By Step... 
  White cardstock for the card base.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the center of the card.
Went around the patterned paper and card with the distressing tool.
 Used the distress ink pad around the patterned paper, card, image and pink frame.
Taped the patterned paper onto the card.
Taped the image onto the pink frame, then taped them onto the card.

...Products Used...
Digistamp Blue jay By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Against The Grain'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose' 
Unbranded Frame Dies
Plus Tape Runner
Pink/White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,  
Sherry x

3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The blue jay is gorgeous!! I have a ton of them in my yard and they are definitely noisy!! And they eat cat food ;) The flowers and layers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card, Sherry. I love the pretty bird image. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great coloring Sherry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)