Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP - WEEKLY INSPIRATION

Hi There Crafty Friends,
I had so much fun making this card and want to share it with you all.
It's for the weekly inspiration at...IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP!

Here is my card using the beautiful 'Retro Waitress'...
Here is what I used to make it...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Unbranded Car and Music Notes Die
Darice Tape Runner
Red/Black/White Cardstock Paper

You can find Retro Waitress in the Imagine That! Digistamp shop...
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p941/Retro_Waitress.html

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges...
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #130 - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #15 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. I just love this image, and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Good choice of colors and the shades.
    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Catherine Joseph
    DT, Craftingwithanattitude

    ReplyDelete

  3. You made great progress.This is really pretty and good idea on site !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)