Followers

Sunday, July 30, 2017

MILES FAMILY CARD

Hello There Crafty Friends,
Welcome to the new followers, thank you. :)
I saw a challenge at Rubbernecker Stamps with the theme 'Respect The Age' and it inspired me to create a card for their challenge. I was thinking of what image I could use to create the card and thought to myself, why not use a photo I have of my grandparents in their early family years. I want to share the card with you all...
Here's what I used to make it...
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Vintage Photo'
Tim Holtz idea-ology 'Paper String'
Lawn Fawn Lawn Fundamentals Ink Pad 'doe' 
K&Company Metal Art 
Unbranded Tag Die
Wooden Heart, Coffee Stained Gauge 
White Cardstock Paper

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered my card in these challenges...
Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge #14 - Make It Old - Respect The Age
Simply Papercraft Challenge #49 - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge - Anything Goes 
Just Us Girls Challenge #404 - Something Old and/or Something New
(something old - photo/something new - wooden heart)
 

10 comments:

  1. Sherry that is a wonderful vintage card. Great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherry :-) I love the whole vintage look of this, the family are fabulous and I love the monochromatic shabby chic details too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous vintage design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve done a great job here and created a lovely vintage card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the elements you used to show off that old photo of your grandparents. They give it such a vintage look and I thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)