Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP - WEEKLY INSPIRATION

Hi There Crafty Friends,
I had fun making this card and want to share it with you all for the weekly inspiration at...
Here's my card using the adorable 'Skipper's Pocket'...
 Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp 
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Kirby Teesdale Studio
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink Pad
Unbranded Clear Sentiment Stamp
Bluejeans Stationery Tablet Pad - made shirt 
Brown/White Cardstock Paper

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p68/Skipper%27s_Pocket.html
 
I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

 Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

8 comments:

  1. Sherry your card is so adorable. That is such an "sweet" image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry this little frog is so cute! Beautiful layout too. I enjoy getting your posts in my Inbox and reading through all of them. Thanks for sharing. May you have a blessed day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and simply adorable. Great layout Sherry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)