Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The 12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP Challenge #26: HOLIDAY HUMOUR

Hello Crafty Friends,
I am very excited to let you know that I am a new DT Member for
12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP
There is a challenge starting today and the theme is...
Optional Theme - Holiday Humor

Our Wonderful Sponsor is...
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/

Here is my inspiration card using #870 Elves @ Work...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamp by: Scribbles Designs
Patterned Papers by: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Dies 'Woodlands'
Burlap Ribbon 
Lace Ribbon
Clicking The Promo Takes You To The Shop...
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/12/870-elves-work-300.html
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Always Anything Christmas
Open-Minded Challenges - Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - "C" for Creature and "D" for dimension
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas Goes
 

13 comments:

  1. Hey Sherry,

    Welcome to the team! We're so very pleased that you are able to join us. Your first card is absolutely delightful. That tree die cut is really neat and I like your choice of meshy ribbon as well.

    While I may not have the time to visit you very often, please know just how thrilled we are to have you with us. I truly hope that your experience with us is a pleasant one and that it gives you the opportunity to get working on that stash of Christmas cards you'll need come December!

    Best of luck throughout your term!

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! I'm so happy to be a part of the team! xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, had to stop by and tell you how very cute this is, Sherry! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Sherry! So glad you joined the team! Really love all the texture of your card! Just an awesome design. And your cute elf is colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, I am happy to be a part of the team! Thank you as well for your comments! x

      Delete
  4. What an adorable card! Great image and these papers are fantastic! Love your Christmas tree and bow, too! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love that cute image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sherry. I like how it extends beyond the card with the tree die cut. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for February.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)