Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #34 FUN FOLDS/OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Fun Folds - Optional Anything Goes

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by: Cute As A Button
Digital Papers From Granny Enchanted
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Martha Stewart Crafts Ultimate Tool Kit 
Blue Cardstock Paper for the Card 
Buttons and Flatback Pearls

With help from my wonderful hubby, the cutting board and score board from the Martha Stewart Tool Kit, I was able to make my first 'Center Step Card'. Oh and learning how from watching this video on YouTube. So after the cutting and scoring was done, I measured the patterned papers to fit each area, then glued them onto the card. I then glued the image in the center. Then glued the buttons and flatback pearls onto each side of the card. I can say I found that I enjoy making this type of card and had a lot of fun with it. :)

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)