Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #25 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hi There,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by Imagine That Digistamp
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
Zots Glue Dots
Darice Embossing Essentials Vine Die
Butterfly Die
White/yellow/red cardstock paper and flatback pearl from my stash.

With white paper I made the card. The I glued yellow paper in the center 
of the card, then glued the red paper in the center of the yellow paper. 
Next I glued the vine die cut onto the right side of the card. After fussy 
cutting around the digi image I glued it onto the right side of the card, with 
part of it underneath the vine and part over the vine. After cutting around 
the text, I glued yellow paper to frame behind it. Then glued it slanted 
onto the left side of the card. After gluing a flatback pearl to the butterfly, 
I added a small piece of a zot glue dot to the back and placed it on the 
left side of the card, over the vine.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenge:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Some Pearls

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sherry.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, nice to meet you and I am your latest follower :) See you over at LTCCC blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pen, it's nice to meet you too, I am also your latest follower. See you soon. :) xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is sure to make anyone feel much better! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use PEARLS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)