Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #20 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hi There,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge... 
Here is what I used to make my card....
Digital stamps by Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps

Digi images colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
From my stash...
Orange/Blue cardstock paper, patterned paper and burlap ribbon.
Cardboard paper from a box and flower made by me.

Using orange paper, I made the card. Then glued blue paper at an angle.
After gluing the cardboard paper in the center, I slanted the burlap ribbon
and glued it to the paper. Cut a piece of orange paper to frame behind the
digi image, then glued the digi image onto the left side of the card. Using
a piece of patterned paper, I glued it to frame behind the text and glued
it to the center bottom of the card. Then glued the flower on the right side, 
with the stems glued outward.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)